The National Glass Collectors Fair
The following Links lead to all of the pages featured on our Website.
Information about the background of the National Glass Collectors Fair.
Visit this page to find out how to advertise on this website.
Details about how to apply for a stand at our fairs.
Contact information for all enquiries, bookings and suggestions.
Information about the copyright of material on this Website.
A summary of the pages detailing information about our past and forthcoming glass fairs.
- Future Fairs
- Featured Exhibitors
- Floor Plans
- Current Exhibition
Articles and essays on the history and techniques of glass manufacturing.
- Classic Paperweights from Silesia/Bohemia
- The Rise of 20th Century British Glass
- Michael Harris & The Story Of Mdina
- The Rise & Fall Of English Pressed Glass
- The History of Whitefriars Glass
- Jonathan Harris Studio Glass
- The Glass Bathyscaphe: How Glass Changed the World (Review)
- Collecting Modern European Art Glass 1940-1980
- Basket Weave Decoration
- Ian Turner Interview (Monart Collection)
- Thomas Webb & Sons – Queen’s Burmese Ware
National Glass Collectors Fair Home Page.
Links to other Websites, including various categories:
- Glass Dealers, Shops & Galleries
- Glass Museums
- Collectors Clubs & Organisations
- Glass Makers & Artists
- Research & Identification Resources
- General Antiques
- General Arts & Crafts
- Other Interesting Sites
Details about exchanging Links and Linking to our Website.
Details of how to get to the National Glass Collectors fair venue.
Information about important glass sales, auctions, exhibitions as well as other glass related stories of interest.
An image gallery previewing of items of glass available to buy at forthcoming fairs.
- 17th & 18th Century Drinking Glasses & Glassware
- 19th & 20th Century Glass
- Antique & Modern Paperweights
- Contemporary Glass
- In Focus Glass Archive: November 2009
- In Focus Glass Archive: November 2010
- In Focus Glass Archive: May 2011
- In Focus Glass Archive: November 2011
- In Focus Glass Archive: May 2012
- In Focus: November 2012